Friday, June 29, 2012

boyfriend wanted

I love pinterest. I'm not even sure if I'm ashamed of it. No, no I'm not. Anyway, while on pinterest I discovered this amazingness. Yes, it is what you think it is: Matthew Gray Gubler's blog post about his perfect woman. Too bad I fit very little of the criteria. But it's still adorable, and made me decide to do the exact same thing (no point in hiding it). So here goes...

boyfriend wanted
must love random adventures
pizza
star gazing
the smell of books and rain
and laughing

tall
handsome
with dark hair and eyes
preferred


tattoos and patience a plus

religious doubters or "non-believers"
cynics
sarcastic senses of humor
and good listeners read on

any similarity in look, mindset or fashion sense to
johnny depp
atticus finch
or bruce sprinsteen sincerely welcome

Must be tolerant of sleeping late
slightly reckless driving
disney movies  
the beach
dogs and cats
daydreaming
and classic rock music


i love surprises
have several nick names
am scared of the dark 
never drink alone
and always find time for fun

all I want is 
to hold someone’s hand
have a reason not to hate valentine’s day
and to never stop laughing